Follow our off road adventures.

Follow our off road adventures to Kununurra in WA, Bungle Bungle, Broome, up to Cape Leveque, then to Derby & The Gibb River Road back to Kununurra.





Monday 12 September 2011

Kalumburu Part 2

Part 2 of the Kalumburu Story.
Well, it is the 21st of August my Birthday. What a present 1 roof screw in the tyre. I was able to fix it there.



Chris just relaxing. What a view & just look at that sky its been that colour since we left home. The weather has been great.

View looking back towards the caravan park.



Al Fishing off flat rock. No fish.



The boys caught these fish about 16km off shore.



A BIG DEW FISH.

Chris & I went for a drive to Honeymoon Bay which is 17km from McGowan's.



The Camping ground at Honeymoon Bay.



The phone, so the kids could ring me for my birthday.

The beach at Honeymoon Bay.

Well, that was the trip, to Kalumburu & McGowan's. It is a place worth seeing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment